LIfe is Good

LIfe is Good

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Moving on

I've been in the Denver area for a week now...tomorrow I'll head out again. Mother's Day this year was very special....being gathered with my kids and grand-daughter, and daughter-in-law, plus all 5 of our dogs.  We had a good weekend spending time together once again.  Family is the most important aspect of our lives.

I've visited all my kids this week....now I have another commitment for next weekend in Kansas to attend a college graduation of my nephew.  Plans are to stay there about 2 weeks before my next adventure...on to another camping trip!

I was able with the help of my son, Steve, to move many things from my truck into the storage unit....things that I haven't used the past 4 months, and also picked up a few things.  The truck is much lighter, camper, too.  It feels good to be "less cluttered".

We were able to take a new family picture this weekend.  It's been many many years since we took the last one.

My blog continues on from here...my travels in my little Casita with my dog continues this summer and beyond.  I love living on the road and meeting new people along the way.

                                                                                  Life is Good!

2 comments:

  1. Hope some of then stuff you packed into your truck is the art supplies you were thinking about. See you down the road.
    Sage

    ReplyDelete