LIfe is Good

LIfe is Good

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Time for helping ....

I've been busy the past week helping out my parents here.   Mom has been sick and spent some days in the hospital....she's much better now and at home where it's easier to rest and recuperate.     My trip to the desert BLM land can be anytime......my life is flexible.    I am thankful I was near to help out.    Being near my family is the most important thing ever.  

Today is a day of wind and sand and dirt flying, getting into every crevice of my camper, and some places you don't want it ever.  Lol. 

I love the warm days now and warm nights, and a dip in the swimming pool will be looked forward to. 

Not any new pictures this week.....just picture a skyline of palm trees swaying in the breeze.  :)

Internet and television in my tiny abode helps the evenings pass, until the next adventure somewhere in a BLM area, with quiet days and starry nights.

Some painting with pastels is on my list, too.   I miss painting, and am inspired by Dad and his paintings here. 

So until this rig rolls out of this Coachella Valley, I'll be hanging out with Mom and Dad......it's a good life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment