LIfe is Good

LIfe is Good

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Indio sunshine

Sunshine, blue skies, and 80 degree temps here in Indio this week.  Yah!

I've been to alot of shopping places with Mom, and have updated my wardrobe from the drab outfits I've been wearing for years.  Now I have bright colors and clothes more suitable to desert living.  

I sure do like it in the desert ..... the warm and arid climate makes me feel better.  And I can shed the multiple layers I was wearing forever in Colorado and Kansas.

This morning I'm sitting in the sun outside my camper enjoying my coffee.  Sun feels almost hot already.....but if I move into the shade, it's much cooler.   Awrsome

Paddy is doing good, and is a trouper about staying home while I am gone out.  I don't leave him more than a couple of hours at a time.

Some pics to share .....life is good.




No comments:

Post a Comment