LIfe is Good

LIfe is Good

Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

...and all is quiet here.  It's snowing here in the Denver area..making it a white Christmas.  I've been at David's house 2 weeks now. He's doing much better now with his leg.  

I drove to Boulder this afternoon to pick up Steve and we are here by ourselves this evening.  David and Holly went to her parents for their celebration.   I'm sitting here looking at their leg in the front window ....yes one just like the movie Christmas Story. :)


Steve and I had a nice dinner and we were going to watch Netflix, but they have a big outage this evening.  So we have It's a Wonderful Life on TV.   Steve is tired, so he's heading to bed soon.   I plan to enjoy the quiet house until David and Holly get home later. 

Tomorrow Alicia and Satori will arrive.   It will be a nice Christmas for me this year with all my kids and grand-daughter here for a few days.

I am grateful for my health and my family.   I leave Friday on my trip to California.  My Casita camper is ready to go. I'm proud of the work I completed to make it a cozy and comfortable place to live this winter.

It's a good life.   May everyone have some peace and contentment.

3 comments:

  1. A very Merry Christmas to you and your family Diane, and Bless the New Year for you and your travels that they are safe and Joyous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and safe travels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas from Diane aka dragonfly

    ReplyDelete