LIfe is Good

LIfe is Good

Friday, September 28, 2012

Camping Tuttle Creek Reservoir Manhattan, KS

My parents and I have been camped at Tuttle Creek State Park since Tuesday,  Nice park with water and electric.  It's luxury for me to have hookups. :)   Dad, Denise,my sister, trolled for fish Wednesday afternoon....no bites, but we had a good time riding on the pontoon with Dad.  

I'm writing today on my cell phone,  so if the pics don't load, will fix it when can get online with my laptop.  :)

Dad and I trolled yesterday, too,  no bites ....we can see fish hitting the top of the water all day!    Maybe they're just little ones....LOL

Paddy loves to fish!!  He thought our lures were fish everytime we reeled in.  Funny dog. 

We're going to stay here 2 more nights.   The campground is filled with big 5th wheels and big trailers ....my little rig has all that they do...lol....they're all sitting with noone here.....land grab I guess.  

It's sunny and warm here 70's. Lows in 50's.   Just nice.....

A bad day fishing is better than a good day working is the motto.  

So I'll hit publish and see if my pictures load.  





2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! So glad you are having such a good time with your family.

    And I love the dragonflies on your Casita! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuttle Creek is a fun campground. There are some great hide-a-way spots and great scenery around the lake. I think your Casita is a great addition to the scenery. Love the Dragonfly!

    ReplyDelete