LIfe is Good

LIfe is Good

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A week in Kansas by now

Time has flown since my drive to Manhattan, KS, last week.  Having a good time, keeping busy with family.   I went to TOPS last Tuesday with Mom, and we've been picking up my nephew from school everyday, taking him to work after school.   My dog Paddy loves it here.   Loves my Dad.  :) 
KState played OU last Saturday in Norman, OK, so we went to Oklahoma last Friday!    Stayed in a hotel in Edmond, OK.    My nephew Brandon, didn't get to travel with the team this game, so we watched it in the hotel, and Ed and Andrew went to the game.   Mom visited her long time friend Joan where she lives.  I hadn't seen Joan for many years, and was happy to see her again, too.
One of the highlights of the trip was visiting the Murrah Building Memorial and Museum in Oklahoma City.   Stunning and very emotional tour. 
We ate at some good spots, too.     Here's some pics:

Mom, Joan, and I



Murrah Memorial below:
























We visited Bricktown in OKC, where we ate lunch at Coach's, and sat above the field in the restaurant. 



Good weekend!  


No comments:

Post a Comment