LIfe is Good

LIfe is Good

Friday, June 22, 2012

Flowers


It really feels like summer here now, temps in the upper 70's everyday.
Yesterday right after I got up, the morning light was perfect for taking pics of wildflowers in my yard.
The purple ones are beautiful, and the native grasses and bushes show life and majestic beauty against the background of the Rockies in the distance.
I enjoy everyday the new plants and animals that abound here....prairie dogs scurrying and playing with each other across the driveway, chipmunks searching for tidbits of food, and new birds calling across the "prairie" here.  
I am grateful to be living out here in the country and feels like where I grew up sometimes.
The gentle breezes coming in my windows keeps me cool.  As I sit in silence, I give thanks for what nature provides us.  
And it is Good.


*
*
*
*
*













Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment