LIfe is Good

LIfe is Good

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday makes me feel good.

When I wake up on a Sunday, I still feel the calm and relaxing anticipation for the day.  A day of rest?  I think of it kinda different.   It a feeling I get to know I can decide to do nothing or something.   my choice
"Sunday Morning Show" on CBS is always my routine, together with coffee, and maybe eat my breakfast then, too.   Time to sit back in my robe and let the show take me away for an hour and a half.  Usually heart-warming stories...stories of people you'd never ever come to know about.   good show
Old fashion oatmeal was my choice of breakfast today, with some raisins sprinkled in and some cinnamon.  yum   good to eat and good for me
Someone told the weatherman to send some cold air and maybe some of that white stuff in today.  Clouds have moved in....I'm hoping it's mostly rain.  So doing stuff outside or in the garage today is put on hold.  I did go into the garage and poked around in some boxes.  I have Steve's camping gear ready to give to him, complete with his tent that I sealed all the seams so it doesn't leak.   thankyou Mom!  :) 
My purging and reducing my "stuff" continues. It's a habit now to grab a box everyday and go through it.   3 boxes today already.      It's time to quit that and enjoy Sunday.
Yesterday I watched the Kentucky Derby---wow that was an exciting finish.  1st time the jockey raced at the Derby....his horse flew past the horse that was going to win, in time to win the race.    I watched "The Iron Lady" yesterday, too.  My, Meryl Streep did a good job...she won the Oscar for it.   I didn't know Margaret Thatcher's story of her life.     I've been watching the Rockies baseball games, too, but lately I've had to go to bed before it was over, because I couldn't stay awake.  lol   
It's quiet outside...no wind today. I have a fire burning in the stove to take the chill off, and I'm relaxing this afternoon.         a good day



I love my life and where's it's taking me.

No comments:

Post a Comment