LIfe is Good

LIfe is Good

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Welcome Spring to the High Country

The snow is all gone and the plants and trees are awakening from the Colorado deep winter, and I am glad.   Harsh winter here, but I love living up here in the high country.   I saw a herd of elk in the pasture south of here, and must have been 50 of them.  wow....the sight of wild animals returning makes my heart sing.

There are tulips coming up outside my front door and the aspens are budded out with their pussy-willow type buds.   Nature is the best ever here, and will continue to give me daily doses of beauty.





Sunday was Easter, and Alicia and Satori invited me and my son Steve to their house.  We had a great time together, eating Alicia's organic and gourmet meals, playing Telestrations game, and watching them play Just Dance.   It was so nice outside in the 60's, we got to sit outside and enjoy the outdoors there with Breckenridge snow covered mountains.

















Life is Good

No comments:

Post a Comment