LIfe is Good

LIfe is Good

Monday, March 26, 2012

Contentment

It's so nice to be near family....I spent the weekend at Alicia's and Satori's.  We ate at Lost Cajun Restaurant in Frisco Friday evening....omg...what good food we had.  It was hard to choose from their menu, even with the samples they provided for free.    We had original true Louisiana style cuisine, and we left there with leftovers to eat later.   The beignots were huge and covered in a think layer of powdered sugar....yum yum.   what a nice evening.    We spent the rest of the weekend just being together and having fun.   Satori had her first sewing lesson, and she took off sewing like a master.  She even designed her own little pillow and sewed it together, stuffed it, and decorated the outside.   cute and smart girl
Alicia cooked magnificent food as usual.  She made her own pasta noodles for chicken pesto pasta, served with Caesar salad....yum again.  :)   We watched the NCAA basketball games playoffs, too.     I came home Sunday morning.  The entire weekend was so nice we could sit outside on the deck enjoying homemade lemonade and lemon margaritas. 
Today I started packing for my trip to Kansas for my niece's wedding on Saturday.   It's going to be grand time with family!   Can't wait to get there.  Steve is going with me for a quick road trip together, to return early next week.
It's good be be here where I am.  I am content everyday here in the mountains in my home sitting between mountain ranges.    I am looking forward to the aspens awakening and turning green.    The birds are already returning.        It is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment