LIfe is Good

LIfe is Good

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Snowed in



Thankful my power is on, and warm inside.  Grateful.   The driveway's going to need a plow.....

Driveway was plowed and more wood delivered today late morning.   Nice to be "free"  LOL  Didn't go anywhere, but it's nice to know I can.   More snow this afternoon and tonight... c'mon snow, I've seen enough for this week. !

Has been a good day for me.   Made a big salad for several meals, and tonight I made waffles, after seeing them on the news today.   YUM.   tasty with brown sugar AND syrup.  :)     carb overload, but I don't do this very often.    The salad I ate at lunch makes it okay. 

I decided today is the day to do my taxes for last year, and that turned out good, too.   Paddy and I took a nap...well, he napped and I shut my eyes...."woke up" refreshed after 45 minutes!   Listening to Krishna Das on my iPod was very relaxing in the background.   I actually got out my mala today, one made by my daughter for meditation.   Eat Pray Love book and movie has inspired me to bring back meditations and reflections of gratitude and positive thoughts.    I am grateful for the unlimited time in my life now for resting and directing my mind towards the light. 

My friend Laura Taylor has been posting the most beautiful pictures, so I would like to honor her by showing one here.
What a beautiful peaceful place!   I can see myself sitting in this place and taking in the quiet and smells of nature.      good job Laura T!



The wood stove is crackling tonight and the winds ceased finally, so it's time for a glass of "joy".    

No comments:

Post a Comment