LIfe is Good

LIfe is Good

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day

Leap Year is every 4 years, right?  so I have to post today, it'll be 4 years til another Leap Day...just thinking how old I'll be in 4 years...yikes!   :)
I'm continuing to go through all my pictures.   Sometimes I pause to look at some....the ones of my kids when they were growing up are the best, and have found some treasures.    I set up my new printer yesterday and scanned a few just to see how it works...great!    I have a bunch of really old pictures from my childhood that are going to be scanned first; old black and white ones of me when I was growing up in the 50's.   My family enjoys seeing them, too.   
There's another snow storm on the way for tomorrow and tomorrow night, so am waiting til Friday to have the driveway cleared.  I have plans to go to Breckenridge and come home on Saturday.   The "window" of clear weather again.  lol
Here's a pic from this morning of the snow drift in front of my porch...interesting curl on the top.

I'm looking forward to Daylight Savings change this year, even though years past I've always hated it.   Up here in the mountains, it'll be nice to see the sun longer each evening.   Spring is getting closer....maybe by April I'll see more signs of spring here.  

I made soup yesterday out of the left-over turkey from the freezer we had at Christmas.   Yummy good with onions, carrots, celery, spices, corn and peas.  Had another serving tonight.   Keeps my tummy warm and a feeling of fullness.  I'm doing good on my weight loss journey...am down to where I was over 5 years ago....feels great.  



:)


No comments:

Post a Comment