LIfe is Good

LIfe is Good

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Good to be home

I drove over to Breckenridge yesterday to visit Alicia and Satori.  Satori's 1st basketball game was last night.  what fun!   We whooped and cheered them on.  what a game, was more exciting than the latest win by the Broncos!      
I did some shopping on the way in Breckenridge, since there is alot more shopping over there.  After the game we went to dinner at our favorite mexican place, Mi Casa.  yum....of course had a margarita, too.  yum....great food and good times.  
This morning the full moon was setting to the west behind the mountains there.  oh my.  what a sight!     and here's a pic I took the night before at my house of the moon coming up....
Just WOW is all I can say.  You should see it through binoculars.

It's good to be home this morning.  I stopped in Fairplay to get the mail, browse for treasures at the thrift store, and bought dog food at the local pet supply.  I like to shop here to bring dollars to town here, and it's the same price as over the divide.

Today....catching up for being gone....warmed up the house with the stove....unpacked.....read the mail....simple things bring enjoyment to my life these days.

Sunset the other night....fire in the sky.  Such beauty the Earth gives us.
I am grateful.



No comments:

Post a Comment