LIfe is Good

LIfe is Good

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day for beginnings

New Years Day!    Happy New Year!
So many people start a diet today for the new year.  Maxine shows exactly how I feel about exercise.   :)   
I made it to 1030pm last night and this lady went to bed.  No late nights for me anymore, at least voluntarily....  I tried to stay up, really.....
Today all my Christmas decorations came down and were put away for another year, all my treasured ornaments, into bins and moved back to the garage.  Then me and Paddy took a walk.   It's so nice here today....sun is shining  and temps are pretty good. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Remember when I was talking about my projects before Christmas?   I was making beaded jewelry, and now can show you, now that the recipients have all opened them.
Necklace for my Mom




Bracelet for my Mom

3 Bracelets for my Dad



Lapel Pin for my Sister


Lapel Pin for my other Sister

I loved making these pieces of my own designs.....labor of Love in every bead.
I plan to continue beading this year, perhaps sell at a local artist's coop.  Beading (and knitting) feeds my soul with contentment and achievement....


A beautiful day here....my walk out my driveway and down the road filled me with energy, energy to begin this year with peace and joy.




No comments:

Post a Comment