LIfe is Good

LIfe is Good

Thursday, December 22, 2011


Woke up to white white and snowing this morning.   8-10"?    Shoveled a path for Paddy to go out, the snow was deeper than he is tall.  :)
I've been baking today.  Waited til yesterday and today to make candy and baked goods, because I can't stay out of them.   lol   Peanut clusters yesterday,  banana bread and chocolate cookies today.   Will make fudge today, too.   alot of chocolate, but that's the best, right??   Now I'm sleepy from eating 3 cookies and a cluster.   oh my...better drink more water!
The sun is trying to come out!  yah!   

  Here I am in my apron I made in 4-H when I was 9 years old, I found it in the cedar chest.  It still fits.   haha    It's cross stitched on gingham cotton.  Those were the days.....      here's the pink one I made when I was 8.  It's the first thing I ever learned how to sew in 4-H.  Oh the hours I spent ripping and re-stitching to get it perfect.  Blue ribbons for both at the county fair.   

I think I need some caffeine after eating all that sugar!   break is over!    Heading back to the kitchen for the dishes.    Looking forward to everyone coming to visit!   

It's a Wonderful Life
....mmmm I haven't seen that on TV yet.....

No comments:

Post a Comment