LIfe is Good

LIfe is Good

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve 2011

Love Maxine, don't you?   Her and I think about the same....
Today for New Year's Eve day, I'm sitting in my woman-cave ( my sofa), surrounded by afghans and shawls to keep warm and cozy.  I'm looking out the windows today to the high winds and sideways snow coming down & over the mountain,  across this South Park valley where I live.   I'm snuggled in nicely today, thankful I had the last firewood delivery put in my garage!!   what was I thinking? having to go outside and haul it in here!  
Much nicer!  I haul it into my house with my big camping cooler!  

View out the front today, glad I'm inside!

This year has been a year of achievements and adventures.  Starting last January when I moved out of my house in Centennial, into an apartment, to wait out the months until I retired in September to live my dream.   Moving into the Rocky Mountains in the South Park Valley has been such an adventure and fulfilled my dream of getting back to my roots of country living.  No regrets leaving the city.  :)


Happy New Year!   Blessings for 2012!


quote by Gandalf in Lord of the Rings:
".....all you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you"


No comments:

Post a Comment