LIfe is Good

LIfe is Good

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Early Riser

I was up early today and took this picture of the sunrise.   I've been busy  "decorating" and "re-decorating".    Christmas tree is standing tall and happy with all it's adornments.   The two extra bedrooms were next, so they're both ready for guests next weekend.  looks pretty nice back there...  :)   And got my exercise for the day!   moving boxes mostly....
WARM today.  40 outside....wow over freezing.  Can hear the snow melting and trickling down the downspouts.   Sun is intense today, with clear skies and no wind.  
I'm watching the Dew Tour live from Breckenridge on tv.   kewl     amazing what they do!
Saturday and one week til Santa arrives!     Santa, I have a wood stove, and don't think you'll fit in the chimney, so you're going to have to use your magic to get in here.   Satori will be here you know...she's probably already told you.    :)   Stockings will be hung and ready for you to fill!       Santa, I have a stocking, too.   Please fill it with treasures for me....I really like snickers. 


 Here's a picture of my front door so you get the right house.  And that's my old sled from my childhood!   My Dad used to hook it on the car and pull me and my sisters down the road.   oh my...the things we did...didn't kill anyone...   lol!
It's a great day to be alive.

1 comment:

  1. I never knew you rode on the sled behind the car. You do what you have to do in the flatlands!

    moony

    ReplyDelete