LIfe is Good

LIfe is Good

Friday, December 2, 2011

I love being a Grandma

Today I drove back to Centennial.  Visited my friends where I used to work.  It was SO GOOD to see and visit with them again....SO GOOD.  All of them are missed in my daily life.  Hello YOU, if you are reading this....  :)
It's good to be back in the city, good because I get to spend the weekend with my son and his wife.  They have a new hottub, so you know where I'll be every evening.   lol 
But I'd rather be in the country you know....where peace and tranquility abounds--no traffic, no noise, no throngs of people everywhere.   I value my life as much as ever.  
Last week my daughter sent this pic out.   My grand-daughter found this sign in a catalog, and wrote her own beside it.   cute and witty, don't you think?

****************I love being a Grandma*****************


Pic taken yesterday during the snow.   View from my front porch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment