LIfe is Good

LIfe is Good

Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Happy Time of the Year

December 2011...today is the 1st day of December.  wow....   It's been 2 months since I retired.  wow...   I feel great, everyday is different but the same.  Today it snowed again...white fluffy flakes all day, piling up outside, covering the new woodpile, clinging to branches on the trees, like a dance of Mother Winter.   She is grand, and she is here to inspire us to live the simple life.     Blankets of snow here to keep the animals warm, blankets of snow to provide moisture to the ground, readying for spring, when all comes alive again.    It's a balance of Nature.    and I love every minute of it. 
Today is a blessing. 
Tomorrow I am returning to where I moved from 2 months ago, to check in with friends and family, to say "Hi" again, and give and receive hugs.   

No comments:

Post a Comment