LIfe is Good

LIfe is Good

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving Days

Getting together with my children and grand-daugher this week was fun and gave me a good feeling of togetherness and good times again with family.   We had a quiet Thanksgiving Day, enjoying wonderful food and talking and playing board games.   The day after we had a gathering at my home.....did a fish fry, and sat around and talked, listened to music, and enjoyed the day together.    I snowed most of the day on Friday, mostly drifting snow from the west/north again.    Wood stove warming the house made the day feel cozy and heart warming. Sharing stories, playing with our dogs, and laughing about lots of things.   :)

Today I wound down this afternoon, resting and catching up on DVR shows from this week.... The sun set in a clear sky and no wind.....  

The reason for the season is family, and I've enjoyed it so much.   

No comments:

Post a Comment