LIfe is Good

LIfe is Good

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sunrise of New Path


Dragonflies are a special part of my life, as they represent wandering beautiful creatures who bring happiness and joy wherever they are.   I am a dragonfly discovering a new way of living.  Somewhere Over the Rainbow is my favorite song.

The beginning of the rest of my life is everyday, but a special day of my life occured on September 22, 2011, as it was the day I began living in "retirement".... the day after my last day of full-time work.    I miss my friends there where we had fun and worked hard, too.

I am a Certified Massage Therapist, trained and graduated from Colorado School of Healing Arts in December 2010, and now beginning my life with massage therapy as a profession and to work part-time.    My dream to do massage began in 1995 when I received my first massage, and my life was changed forever.  I could see myself as a massage therapist, but the dream lie dormant until 2010, when I was given the opportunity to go to massage school in addition to working a full-time job.  

Two days after my last day at work, my dream to live in the mountains came true, too, after months of planning.     I left the city life to return to a rural life in the mountains of Colorado in a majestic valley of beautiful vistas and scenes with wildlife and tranquililty.   I am blessed.   

I am grateful for everything I have been given and where my path has guided me.   I have a wonderful family of a daughter, two sons, a daughter-in-law, and one grand-daughter.      

Days now are getting used to the slow pace of daily living, and to the fact I can do "what I want".   I enjoy looking out the windows of my house everyday at the gorgeous valley and mountains,  more knitting, reading books, watching movies and favorite shows on TV, cooking simple meals, and taking care of my dog Paddy.   
 
My new job as a massage therapist hasn't started yet as the ski resort is slow right now.   so that's bring me up to today, November 16, 2011.
it's wonderful life......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment