LIfe is Good

LIfe is Good

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sensational at Sixty




A friend of mine gave this mug to me on my birthday in September.   Thankyou Sara!
It's great mug and I use it most everyday for my coffee and chai tea. 
Today is Saturday, so it's a day for college football, GO KSTATE WILDCATS beat Texas tonight!   My nephew Brandon is a kicker for KSU, and we are hoping he plays tonight, after all, he can kick a 45 yard field goal.  :)
At my age LOL, I don't feel I've left the fifties at all.....mind and body are still in the 1960's---the best decade of this century.  Never mind old arthur is trying to take over, I keep moving to stay healthy and young.  
As I look outside today, the clouds are gathering, perhaps some of the white stuff may fall.    It's a great day to be alive and to be where I am now.   
Enjoy your day
Diane


Inspiration Today

1 comment:

  1. Diane-
    Thank you for all of your wonderful inspirtation!
    Miss you
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete