LIfe is Good

LIfe is Good

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It's the first day...

It is the first day for massage client at my job!   Just one client, but am happy and grateful to be scheduled.   some first day jitters of course....but will do fine...so plan to drive to Breckenridge ahead of time to get oriented to the setup, etc.  I am excited for this... 
Planning for Thankgiving at my daughter's house, and joined by my son.  Of course grand-daughter, too.   She wants the pink fluff dish, so I promised I would bring that and pumpkin pies.   Friday my other son and daughter-in-law are visiting my house for a fish fry of fish caught in Kansas in October.   Daugher and g-daugher are joining us, too.
It's a beautiful day again....sunny skies and warmer.   40's predicted for the rest of the week yah!   until Friday... will give everyone that's driving anywhere more safety.  
Pic for today is a sunset last week...interesting cloud formations.....

No comments:

Post a Comment